A powerful, round cocktail.
1. In the glass, pour the maple syrup, the Cognac PARK VSOP and the 2 drops of angustra bitter.
2. Add the ice-cubes to half fill the glass and then mix for 10 seconds with the help of a mixing spoon.
3. To finish, add more ice-cubes to fill the glas and mix for 5 seconds.
Decoration suggestions: Orange zest and/or a slice of ginger.
Moelleux dark chocolate MANJARI; Madagascar; with delicate flavours of Espelette peppers, caramel milk with fleur de sel.
The presence of PARK Cigar Blend confronting a fruity and tangy dark chocolate from Madagascar, so as to soften the woody and spicy charisma. The velvet milk caramel underlines the singularity of these two majestic growing areas.
Freshly scrambled eggs and toast with black Charente truffles.
The winter flavours of Cognac PARK Chai N°8 combine with the captivating scents of the truffles. An elegant mix, with intense, persistent aromas.
A fruity cocktail, refreshing and filling.
1. Fill the glass with ice cubes and set it aside.
2. Pour all the ingredients into the small part of the shaker and add ice cubes to fill.
3. Close the shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
4. Filter the preparation with the help of a strainer into the glass.
Decoration suggestions: A slice of pineapple - orange zest and cinnamon stick.
Trout Tataki with yuzu zests, crunchy vegetable julienne, green apple and candied ginger.
Pure, fresh, and slight acidic vivacity. The roundness and the textuer of Cognac PARK Mizunara Original perfectly matches the melting taste of the trout in Tataki.
Cognac Park Mizunara Original can be served in a tulip glass at 18° so as to free all the aromatic finesse.
Prune marmalade, creamy roquefort cheese and grilled almonds.
The creamy and melting roquefort taste, combined with the prunes, reveals the tertiary aromatic complexity of Cognac PARK Extra Grande Champagne.
Finish a meal with the sublime beauty of a grand cru Arabica coffee, or for the greedier, add a square of 72% cocoa dark chocolate, and finally end with a CIGARES H. UPMANN MAGNUM 46 cigar, "with a typical leather aroma. Once lit, the first sensations are those of spices, (pepper) and toast. Secondly, we discover modest aromas of oak (vanilla) and citrus fruits".
These 3 balanced and harmonious associations give a freedom to interpret the full emotions and memories of each.
Slivers of Charente melon, dried ham and and charente white grape granita.
At the same time intense and elegant, of great complexity, the hints of lime, of vine blossom mix with an aromatic palette of fresh fruit: peach, plum, fig… a perfect marriage between the crispy acidic melon and the salinity of the ham that come together to excite the flavours of PARK Pineau des Charentes.
A smooth cocktail, creamy and slightly acidic.
1. Pour all the ingredients into the smaller part of the Shaker.
2. Close the Shaker et shake for 10 seconds (without the ice-cubes, so as to obtain a perfect mousse).
3. Open the Shaker and add some ice-cubes; shake for 15 seconds.
4. Filter with the help of a strainer and pour directly into a Martini glass.
Decoration suggestions: a thin slice of pear / powdered orange zest / vanilla pod.
Crunchy banana fritters, hot chocolate coulis, and macadamia nut brittle.
A blend of dried fruit aromas and of roasting, brought by the cognac PARK Borderies and the delicious flavours of the dessert. A perfect balance between the crunchiness of the fritter, the softness of the banana and the flavour of the chocolate with a finale reached by the Macadamia brittle.